Activities & Outings Galore!
At The Fountains we believe in having fun with the people you love! Everyone is welcome to partake, or sit back and watch the daily planned activities ranging from chicken foot dominoes to water color painting. We offer in-house exercise programs, regular get togethers for residents with various interests, and sewing circles. Plus, our on-site Activities Coordinator is always available to help you choose the activities that interest you the most.
Off-site outings are frequently offered to residents of our senior living community and vary in agenda. Trips to the Grand Junction Symphony or the Museum of Western Colorado are featured as well as shopping in beautiful downtown and touring Western Colorado's wine country. Coordination and transportation are provided by The Fountains so you won’t have to worry about finding the perfect parking spot, just leave the driving to us.
Active Senior Living
- Craft Group
- Chicken Foot Dominoes
- Water Color Painting
- Stitch & Chat
- Card Mania!
- Brain Games
- Wii Sports
- Movies & Documentaries
- Monthly Cocktail Parties
- Monthly Birthday Party Lunch Bunch
- Unique Special Events
- Shopping to Mesa Mall and the Historic Downtown Shopping Park
- Coffee & Goodies at Enstrom Candies, Downtown Grand Junction
- Smugglers’ Brewery
- Water Exercise
- Colorado National Monument Scenic Drive- a mini Grand Canyon
The Colorado National Monument
- Western Colorado Botanical Gardens
- Western Colorado Museum
- Highline State Park - featuring picnic areas, a swim beach and lots of shade trees
- Grand Mesa scenic drive to see the fall color change
- Palisade winery trips and tasting tours
And many more as opportunities arise, or as residents suggest!